ITI Admission 2022 Gujarat : Gujarat ITI Admission 2022 Procedure will begin in the first week of June 2022 via online only. The Directorate of Employment and Training (DET) will conduct the Gujarat ITI Admission procedure to shortlist candidates for admission to various Technical and Non-Technical ITI trades. Candidates will be shortlisted for admission based on a merit list. Shortlisted candidates from the merit list will be admitted to various state-run and private ITIs. In this article, we have provided all of the information that candidates need to know about the Gujarat ITI Admission 2022.
Gujarat ITI Admission 2022 Gujarat overview
|Directorate of Employment & Training, DET Government of Gujarat.
|Name of the post
|Gujarat ITI Admission 2022
|ITI Admission Year
|Application Starting Date
|02 May 2022
|Last Date of ITI Admission
|15 June 2022
Gujarat ITI 2022 Application Form brief information
Gujarat ITI 2022 Application Form : Gujarat ITI Admission 2022-23 all details are given below step by step candidates must read details before fill up Gujarat ITI Admission 2022-23
- The Gujarat ITI Admission form will be fill up online mode through out iti official website https://itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in/
- Only eligible candidates will be able to take part in the admissions process, so make sure you’re eligible before you apply.
- Candidates must fill out the application form exactly as instructed; any changes to the information will result in the application being rejected.
- Multiple application forms from the same candidate may result in disqualification.
- Candidates must complete the application form before the deadline, as no forms will be accepted beyond that date.
- The last week of June 2022 will be the deadline for submitting an application form.
- Candidates must save a printout of their completed application form as well as their fee receipt for future use.
Gujarat ITI 2022 Admission Dates
Following are the complete tentative Dates for Gujarat ITI 2022 Admission:
|Starting of application form
|1st week of June 2022
|Last date to submit applications
|Last week of June 2022
|Last date for fee payment
|Last week of June 2022
|Display of tentative rank list
|2nd week of July 2022
|Releasing of merit list
|3rd week of July 2022
|Interview and admission process
|Last week of July 2022
|Starting of classes
- The Gujarat ITI 2022 Application Fee will be 50/-.
- Application Fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
Gujarat ITI Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for the Gujarat ITI 2022 Examination:
- Nationality: Candidates must be the Indian citizen.
- Domicile: Candidates must be the domicile certificate holder of Gujarat state.
- Age Limit: Candidates age must be at least 14 years. There will be no upper age limit criteria.
- Qualification: Applying candidates must have passed 10th or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates in the qualifying examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
Gujarat ITI 2022 Admission
Admission will be granted exclusively to registered candidates. On the basis of rank in the merit list or rank list, the ITI Authority would shortlist suitable candidates for admission to various ITI trades. At the time of admission, the top rank holder in the merit list will be given first priority.
Candidates must complete all remaining processes to confirm their admission when seats are assigned. If a candidate fails to complete the remaining requirements, their place will be given to another contender.
|ITI Admission Portal
|ITI Admission Official Notification
|ITI Admission Registration Link
|ITI અભ્યાસની પ્રાથમિક માહિતી
|ITI કોડ – સંસ્થાનુ લીસ્ટ
|Trade (વ્યવસાયોની વિગતો)
|ITI અને તેમાં ચાલતા વ્યવસાયો
|Frequently Asked Questions
|Join WhatsApp Group