The state government announced a relief package for farmers. 13 thousand per hectare will get assistance. Announcement of relief package for farmers: An announcement of economic package for farmers of Bhupendra government, Rs. 13000 per hectare will be paid, find out who will get it.
Farmers in Gujarat are in trouble due to heavy rains after the hurricane. Crops have been severely damaged due to heavy rains in the state. It has now announced a relief package for farmers.
Announced a relief package for farmers.
- can apply online on Digital Gujarat Portal till November 20.
- FarmersFarmers will be paid Rs. 13,000 per hectare up to a
- limit of 2 hectares. 6,800 will be paidwill be
- . The remaining differenceRs. 6,200 will be given from the state budget up to a maximum of 2 hectares.
- Government, co-operative or institutional landholders will not get the benefit of this assistance.
Which area will benefit farmers?
Farmers in the affected areas will get the benefit of this relief package in view of the situation created due to heavy rains in Jamnagar, Rajkot, Junagadh and Porbandar districts in September 2021.
How much assistance per hectare?
- Farmers of such affected villages whose crops have suffered a loss of 3 (thirty three) cents or more will be given a maximum of 2 (two) hectares per hectare. 15,000 assistance will be paid.
- This assistance is limited to a maximum of 2 (two) hectares as a non-irrigated crop from the SDRF provision as per SDRF standards. 2,500 will be given.
- The remaining difference is Rs. A maximum of 2,500 (2) hectares will be provided from the state budget.
- If as per SDRF norms the land tenure is Rs. Even if the amount is less than five (five) thousand, Rs. At least 5 (five) thousand will be paid and the difference will have to be paid from the state budget.
How to apply for relief package for farmers?
- Digital Gujarat Portal Apply online on.
- No fee will be charged for such application.
To avail the benefit of this relief package, one has to apply from 25th October (25th November) to 20th November (20th November).
|Gujarati Report||Click Here|