Aadhaar-PAN Link: Check Aadhaar card is linked with PAN card or not: Friends, Central Government Income Tax Department has asked to link Aadhaar card with PAN card for a long time, but many people do not know about this, so still The income tax department has given an opportunity to link Aadhaar card with PAN card till 31 March 2023, through this article, how to check whether Aadhaar card is linked with PAN card at home and if not, how to link it. Its complete information is given.
Consequences of not linking your PAN with Aadhaar
- Your pan will be disabled.
- It will not be possible to file ITR.
- Late returns cannot be processed
- .Late returns cannot be issued
- Late action cannot be taken in case of erroneous returns.
- Higher rates will be deducted.
- For more information see Rule 114AAA of the Income Tax Rules, 1962.
How to link your PAN card with Aadhaar
- Go to https://www.incometax.gov.in/iec/foportal,
- Click on the ‘Link Aadhaar’ option under the ‘Quick Links’ section.
- Then present the Aadhaar number and chain number and follow the instructions given on the skin and through E-Pay Tax functionality Rs. 1000/- Pay late fee.
- Once the payment process is completed, go to the Link Aadhaar section again and enter your name, mobile number, Aadhaar number and chain number.
- Verify the details by selecting ‘I agree to validate my Aadhaar Details’ option and click on Link Aadhaar option.
- Present the OTP received on your mobile and link
What is the last date for linking Aadhaar card with PAN card?
The last date for linking Aadhaar card with PAN card is 31 March 2023
Aadhar pan Link checking : click hear
Aadhar card & Pancard Link : click hear