CAG Auditor and Accountant Recruitment 2021 The Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG) has issued a new recruitment notice for 198 Auditor and Accountant positions. You Will Find Complete Details About This Job, Such As – Application Process, Important Dates, Application Fees, Age Limit, Admt Card, Result, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Cut-Off, Eligibility, Number Of Vacancies, Pay Scale, and So On.
CAG Auditor and Accountant Recruitment 2021
Post Name: Auditor, Accountants & Clerk
Total No Of Post: 198 Post
Job Location: Across India
CAG Recruitment 2021
Job Advertisement: Click Here
Organization: Comptroller And Auditor General Of India (CAG)
- Clerk / DEO
Total Vacancies: 198
Apply Mode: Offline
Who Can Apply: All India Candidate
Selection Process: Written Exam
Salary: Rs.52,00 To Rs.20,200 +GP 1900
Job Location: Comptroller And Auditor General Of India (CAG)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Age Relaxation Is Applicable As Per Rules.
Application Fee: Kindly Go To Official Notification For More Details.
Candidates Should Have Passed 12th, Graduate Or Equivalent From Recognized University Or Institute.
For More Information – Please Visit The Official Notification. The Notification Link Is Given Below.
How To Apply :
- The Candidate Must Carefully Read The Official Notification On The Official Website
- If you’re looking for an online job, click the link below or go to the official website.
- Instead than filling out all of your personal information, education, and fees, you can now register yourself.
- Remember to include the correct photograph and signature in your submission (Read Earlier Instructions)
If this is an offline position, carefully fill out the form and attach all of your documents.
- Now, send it to the address provided using regular or speed mail.
- If you’re paying online, be sure you pay with a credit card, debit card, or net banking account.
- Now keep an eye on this website for updates on the exam date and admit card.
- If you continue to have issues, please leave a comment on the post below.