ECIL Recruitment 2021: Electronics Corporation Of India Limited (ECIL) Has Invited Online Applications For 243 ITI Trade Apprentice Posts For The Year 2021. Under The Apprenticeship Act 1961, these positions are available at ECIL Hyderabad. On Or Before September 16, 2021, Interested And Eligible Candidates Can Apply For The Posts Through Online Mode.
Candidates must have certain educational qualifications in order to apply for ECIL Recruitment 2021, including an ITI Pass Certificate (NCVT Certificate) in the relevant trade.
Selection will be made in the order of merit based on the marks earned in the ITI, subject to satisfactory document verification. You can find all the information you need here, including qualifications, age limits, important dates, exam patterns, syllabuses, and the selection process.
ECIL Recruitment 2021: Job Summary
|Notification||ECIL Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 243 ITI Trade Apprentice Posts @ecil.co.in, Download PDF|
|Notification Date||Sep 8, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Sep 16, 2021|
|Education Qual||Secondary, Other Qualifications|
|Functional||Other Funtional Area|
Vacancy Details for ECIL Recruitment 2021 Notification:
|MM Tool Maint||02|
Eligibility Criteria For ECIL Recruitment 2021 Notification:
- ITI Pass Certificate I.E NCVT Certificate In The Respective Trade
Age Limit For ECIL Recruitment 2021 Notification:
- Candidate Should Not Be Less Than 18 Years Of Age As On 14.10.2021.
- Upper Age Limit For General Candidates Is 25 Years, For OBC 28 And For SC/ST 30years.
- Candidates will be chosen in the order of merit based on their performance in the Iti, subject to satisfactory document verification.
Important Date for ECIL Recruitment 2021 Notification:
- Commencement of on-line Registration of application : 02.09.2021
- Last date for on-line registration of application :16.09.2021
- Documents Verification: 20.09.2021 to 25.09.2021
- Completion of all Joining formalities: 09.10.2021
- Apprenticeship training will start from : 15.10.2021
How to Apply for the ECIL Recruitment Notification 2021
Eligible candidates must register on the Ministry Of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship (MSDEonline )’s web portal, www.apprenticeshipindia.org. And make a note of your registration number.
Select ‘Careers’ followed by ‘E-Recruitment’ on the ECIL website www.Ecil.Co.In to submit an online application.
From 02.09.2021 (1000 Hrs.) through 16.09.2021, the online application process will be available (1600 Hrs.)
The Candidate Must Print Out The Registered On-Line Application Form With The System Generated Application Serial Number After Applying On-Line.
Please keep a record of your application serial number for future use.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|