(FCSCA) Recruitment 2021 (OJAS): The Food, Civil Supplies and Consumers Affairs Department (FCSCA) and the Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (CDRC) have issued an official notice for the recruitment of Member (Judicial / Non Judicial) and President positions. This recruitment is open to all eligible individuals. You may see more information about this recruitment, such as the number of positions available, the title of the position, the educational requirements, the age limit, the selection procedure, and how to apply… You can also see the official notification as well as other crucial information about the recruiting, such as important links and dates.
Job details (FCSCA) Recruitment 2021 (OJAS)
- No. of posts: 58
- Name of posts:
- Members Judicial: 01 Post
- Non-Judicial: 04 Posts
- State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission and Presidents: 18 Posts
- Members: 35 Posts
Educational Qualification: (FCSCA) Recruitment 2021 (OJAS)
Possess a bachelor’s degree and work experience from a well-known university. (information can be found in the official advertisement)
- Only candidates between the ages of 40 and 65 on the last day of application submission are eligible to apply for the position of Member of the State Commission.
- Only candidates between the ages of 35 and 65 on the last date of application submission are eligible to apply for the positions of President and Member of the District Commission.
For Non-Judicial Background: Candidates from the General Category must pay Examination Fees of Rs.750/- plus Bank Charges, whereas Candidates from the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, and EWS Categories must pay Examination Fees of Rs.500/- plus Bank Charges using the “Print Application/ Pay Fee” Button provided on the OJAS porta’s web page.
Selection Process: (FCSCA) Recruitment 2021 (OJAS)
Candidates will be chosen based on their average marks in the Main Written Examination and Personal Interview. However, when creating the Final Merit List of candidates, the marks achieved in the preliminary examination (Elimination Test) will not be taken into account.
How to Apply (FCSCA) Recruitment 2021 (OJAS)
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by below mentioned link.
- Advertisement No.: SCDRC/01/2021
- Starting date for submission of Online Application: 20/09/2021
- Closing date for submission of Online Application 04/10/2021 (23:59:59 Hours)