NCERT Recruitment 2021: National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) intends to recruit candidates for 60 vacancies The next position is Junior Project Fellow, Content Developer, System Analyst, Data Analyst, DTP Operator, Graphic Artist, Instructional Designer, Technical Consultant, Academic Consultant and Senior Consultant posts. Candidates with a postgraduate degree can apply to this vacant NCERT position. Candidates are invited to submit their application through the on-line mode to meet the requirements. Qualified candidates must apply for these NCERT positions by submitting the Google form for these vacancies as of 30.07.2021.
Details of NCERT Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)|
|Advertisement No.||3-47/ 2021-22/ CIET/ PRD|
|Job Name||Junior Project Fellow, Content Developer, System Analyst, Data Analyst, DTP Operator, Graphic Artist, Instructional Designer, Technical Consultant, Academic Consultant & Senior Consultant|
|Notification Released Date||16.07.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||30.07.2021|
NCERT will hire people on a contract basis. The NCERT 2021 employment notification and the Google form are available from 16.07.2021 at www.ncert.nic.in. Job seekers from the central government may take advantage of this opportunity to start and develop their career at NCERT. Candidates will be shortlisted based on their CV and information provided in the Google form.
Short-listed candidates will be invited for an online/face-to-face interview/proficiency test.. Original documents must be provided at the time of the interview. Selected candidates will be placed in New Delhi. Further details on NCERT jobs, selection list, merit list, results and future job postings will be uploaded to the official website.
How to Apply NCERT Recruitment 2021
- Go on the official site ncert.nic.in.
- Click Advertisement>> Vacancies>> Project Staff, find and click Advertisement for Project Staff for MOOC and NISHTHA.
- The notice will open, read and check admissibility.
- Complete the Google form.
- Fill out the completed form.
- Gujarat Gaun Seva Pasandgi Mandal (GSSSB) Senior Clerk Call Letter 2021
- GPSC DySO/ Deputy Mamlatdar Call Letter 2021 Out
- MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) Second Allotment of candidates 2021
- Bhavnager Maha nagarpalika (BMC) Recruitment 2021 for senior clerk
- Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL) has released Admit Card
- Regional Commissioner Municipalities, Vadodara Recruitment for M.I.S./IT Expert & Project Engineer Posts 2021
- National Ayush Mission Banaskantha Recruitment 2021
NCERT Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Salary|
|Senior Consultant||04||Rs. 60000|
|Academic Consultant||21||Rs. 45000|
|Graphic Artist||04||Rs. 29000|
|DTP Operator||03||Rs. 23000|
|Data Analyst||04||Rs. 35000|
|Content Developer||10||Rs. 30000|
|Junior Project Fellow||05||Rs. 25000|
Educational Qualification for NCERT Jobs
- Applicants should hold Master’s Degree in relevant discipline from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for more details.
- Refer notification for age limit & age relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Interview/ Skill Test in Online/ Face-to-Face.
- Applicants need to submit the google form.
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLY LINK:CLICK HERE