The Sports Authority of India (SAI) has issued a job advertisement for the Target Olympic Podium Scheme (TOPS) Division. SAI is accepting online applications from qualified applicants for 15 Senior Lead, Lead, and Sports Associate positions. These job openings will be filled on a contract basis. Candidates who want to work for the government of India can apply for this Sports Authority of India job online. On October 18, 2021, the online registration link was activated. The deadline for submitting the online application form is November 8, 2021.
SAI Total Posts :- 15 Posts
SAI Posts Name :-
- Senior Lead : 04 Posts
- Lead : 06 Posts
- Sports Associate : 05 Posts
SAI Stipend :-
- Senior Lead : Rs. 80000 to Rs. 145000
- Lead : Rs. 45000 to Rs. 60000
- Sports Associate : Rs. 40000 to Rs. 50000
SAI Educational Qualification :-
- Candidates must have completed PGDM/ B.Tech/ MBA/ Master’s Degree in relevant discipline from recognized board/ university.
- Please read official notification for more educational qualification details.
SAI Age Criteria Details :-
- Other posts : 32 years
- Senior Lead : 45 years
- Please read official notification for more age relaxation details.
SAI Selection Procedure :-
- Candidates will be selected based on an personal interview.
SAI Applying Procedure :-
- Candidates should register through online link.
- Apply @ sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in/ yas.nic.in.
SAI Important Dates :-
- Notification Released Date : 14/10/2021
- Online Application Available from : 18/10/2021
- Last Date to Submit the Application : 08/11/2021
SAI Important Links :-
APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK: CLICK HERE
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION: DOWNLOAD HERE