- North Gujarat Region: 02 Posts
- South Gujarat Region: 12 Posts
- Kachchh Saurashtra Region: 12 Posts
- Mail Motor Service Ahmedabad: 22 Posts
- Circle Office Ahmedabad: 01 Post
- Full Recruitment Details Of Post
- From Amongst The Regular Dispatch Rider (Group- C) And Group-C Employees In The Pay Matrix Level- 01 As Per 7th CPC In The Department Of Posts, Who Possess Valid Driving License For Light And Heavy Motor Vehicles On The Basis Of A Trade Test/Driving Test To Assess The Competency To Drive Light And Heavy Motor Vehicles.
(Ii) Personnel from other central government ministries and the armed forces:
Officials holding the post of Dispatch Rider on a regular basis or regular Group- C employees in the Pay Matrix Level -01 as per the 7th CPC who meet the minimum requirements.
(A) Possession of a valid light and heavy motor vehicle driver’s licence.
(B) Understanding of Motor Mechanisms (The Candidate Should Be Able To Remove Minor Defects In Vehicle)
(C) At least three years of experience driving light and heavy vehicles.
(D) Receive a passing grade in the tenth grade from a recognised board or institute.
- 56 Years
- Pay Matrix Level – 2 As 7th CPC And WIll Be Regularized As Per Pay Rules
- Test & Interview Based
- Interested Candidates Should Send Their Qualification Certificates To The Address Mentioned In The Advertisement.
- The Required Documents Mentioned In The Notification Along With Relevant Documents In Support Of Qualification And Experience May Be Forwarded To Manager, Mail Motor Service, GPO Compound, Ahmedabad- 380001 Through Proper Channel Within 60 Days From The Date Of Publication’ Of Notification In Employment News.
- Application Not Forwarded Through Proper Channel Or Those Received Without The Requisite Certificate And Necessary Documents Or Received After The Last Date Will Not Be Entertained.